IRTA’s program for this year’s convention focuses on important subjects that impact multiple sectors of the barter industry.
The current and future effect of block chain and crytopcurrencies on the barter industry will be one of many covered subjects.
Other seminars included are:
- How to adjust your business model to adapt to a changing industry.
- Instruction on how to use the latest and best web-based conference and communication systems to enhance your members’ trading experience.
- Review of proper accounting for cash/trade assets and liabilities.
- PCI compliance, alternative payment systems and merchant service company matters.
- Modern web-based and tele-sales techniques to increase membership.
- Broker training sessions and CTB/RTB certification course.
This year’s 38th Annual International Convention is being held at the 4.5 star all-inclusive Grand Oasis Resort in Cancun, Mexico from September 14th to 16th, 2017.
The extremely affordable IRTA member convention rates include a per-person registration fee of $559 USD and 3-nights of all-inclusive rooms at 100% trade, (500 UC), with check-in on Sept. 14th, and check-out on Sept. 17th, 2017. Shoulder rooms are also available for 2 days before the convention period and 2 days after the convention.
Be a part of the most important barter industry event of the year! Register now by clicking HERE.